Thursday, February 28, 2013

JK Rowling, Harry Potter

I have read every Harry Potter book at least 4 times. I love the series, I love the movies. The story follows the life of Harry Potter, a young wizard, and his journey of self discovery. It all starts when he discovers that he's a wizard. He gets sent off to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he gets into all kinds of hijinks and life threatening situations.
The fantasy world of Hogwarts excites me. I always wishes I could go to school there. I believe that's linked with the fact that I was reading them while I was in school. The books cater to a wide range of ages, and you could even say that is caters to people who otherwise wouldn't be interested in fantasy/sci fi. The books are relatable and easy to digest, riddled with intense adventures, and fantastic characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment